The Minor (One-Step) Corrective Process is our most popular!
A minor paint correction is done in one single step with a machine using a compound polish which will remove swirls, holograms, scratches and wash marring at roughly a 60-75% defect removal.
The single stage cut & finish machine polish is done using a diminishing abrasive compound with a medium-fine pad. With this polish and pad combo we can achieve a great level of defect removal while also bringing great gloss back to the surface.
• Wheels cleaned with a PH neutral wheel & iron cleaner
• Tires and arches cleaned and rinsed
• Pre-wash using with snow foam removing surface dirt
• 2-bucket hand wash with a PH Neutral shampoo
• Iron Deposit Removal
• Tar Deposit Removal
• Clay Bar Treatment
• All windows cleaned inside and outside
• Vehicle has another 2-bucket strip wash and rinse
• Vehicle dried using drying towels and filtered warm air
• One Step machine polish to remove defects up to 70%
• Finished off with a 6mo sealant application
• Tires dressed
• Full Body Ceramic Coating
• Ceramic Glass Coating
• Ceramic Wheel Coating
• Tire Coating
• Leather Protection
• Ceramic Maintenance Packages